Where can I learn GLSL PRogramming and python?

Hi community, After doing some research on Google and Bing I find the tutorials in GLSL Programming very old even hard to find one, perhaps I am very new in python.
My goal is to create a Realtime Viewport where I can use Realtime Reflection, Improve the lights, and more,
Why I want to do this?
Remember this is an Idea, perhaps I am wrong in something.
Well, first of all, the purpose is to create Reatime Animation using like a Realtime Renderer like a game but with the purpose of animation.

this video is old perhaps 2 years ago is a Unity animation.

Nowadays, the technology has improved a lot, and this animation show Realtime Light ray trace, GI, Directional Lights, shaders, materials and more.

I am pretty sure that there is no demand on this on blender due to cycles that gives Photorealism and others features useful. I know that Cycles takes time to render but a new Realtime Render Viewport like a game but with purpose for animation would be fantastic and wonderful like making an animation in Blender Internal.

What do you think?

(I’m pretty sure that I am in the wrong forum)
I like blender and I use a lot to create fantastic animations, 3D Models, Rigging for animation and Rigging for Games. Now, I would like to learn GLSL Programming or python GLSL to at least improve the workflow but after some research seems that I cannot find enough information. Maybe I didn’t write the right words in the search engine.

Thanks I am new at blender artists.