Looking for low poly modelers

Hello everyone! I am currently making a low poly rpg type of game and I currently can create most of the assets but I am not great at making characters. That is why I am asking for assistance if anyone could help. I dont have any reference photos to supply but if could provide just a low poly character that looks like an adventurer, and I’m using it for the unity engine if that changes anything.

If you decided to help me out or have questions please email me at [email protected] that’s were you can contact me the fastest.

Thank you!
Russell Welch :slight_smile:

What is the actual goal of this game? What would a player be doing normally? Story line or open world? What skills are you specifically seeking to help your development? what is the current state of the game?

Hello that you for respond but the goal of the game is to be able to gather the best of the best equipment, beat all of the quest, and explore the whole world. I can’t specifically say what the player will be doing normal because everyone plays different but majority will be battling other creatures to take over a town or some people may try to explore a certain cave. Its all dependent to the player. Also I am currently looking for modelers who can model objects and others in the lowpoly form. Finally I would say the current stage of development is around 20% I have some basic models and some of the major component scripts and have been working on it for a while.

Ps Forgot to mention ,yes it’s a openworld.