Seeking Help for Hand Pose

Hi there. I am looking for some help on a simple but for me huge obstacle.

I am new to Blender and have just began to grasp the extend of what can be done. But I struggle with a small thing that is rigging or posing a limp.

I gained a bit of experience with creating/modelling objects like simple Weapons and a standart male body (Which is unfinished) but I am unable to go further due to a lack of experience/knowledge on how to rig or pose hand/s which would hold weapons.

The pose is a closed/semi-closed hand/fist in a 90 degree angle so that the inside of the wrist would show towards the camera. The arm or hand is not raised but the normal lax stance/pose a bit angled away from the body. /uploads/default/original/4X/c/a/9/ca9fa412be23ee1583234760f5e56ce252b1a648.jpgstc=1

The hand pose is a simple “Hand holds Staff/Weapon/sword”-pose. It can be simply a rigged hand or not.

/uploads/default/original/4X/e/3/2/e3272eb24cf6ada35506d86d17b7947c3b6c8338.jpgstc=1/uploads/default/original/4X/7/0/c/70c9f01e98a29f852afb217a56b616b5d873afd4.jpgstc=1

The purpose is to have a model with that hand pose so that I can simply work on refining my works on modelling armor/weapons. I don´t work on a game but I like to realizing some armor/clothing concepts onto a 3D model with that hand pose.
That is why I am asking for assistance.

The model itself can be one of the free human male meshes on blender Swap or one of your prefered ones. I let you decide on that.

I hope I could give enough information on that little task. If you want to see any kind of progress or content that I created with your help, I will upload it on deviantArt. I will give you a link per PN if wanted.

Thank you for your time.

Attachments