Is it acceptable to use my blog as my portfolio?

So I created a blog post where I constantly update to upload my finished renders.

Here it is: http://hansmusicworks.blogspot.com/2016/04/my-artworks.html

I’m working on the design at the meantime and I’m also studying .html.

I was gonna create a website instead but I realize I should buy a domain name and the free ones don’t last forever so I just created a blog while I’m saving up for a web server.

I think as long as you keep the blog dedicated to pictures, like a gallery, you should be good.

If you are sending it to potential employers than you really should invest in a website. As a company owner I get 10 to 20 requests a day from people looking for jobs and they all use free blogs and websites.

If you want to stand out instantly then a normal .com domain and web hosting is a must.

At the end of the day, you can get a domain for lie $10 and hosting for $5 per month.

I think, maybe you need to buy a domain for your website like .com or another domain website as you want.
By the way, you can add some menu like about, gallery and home. Just manage your blog, sir! Good luck :slight_smile:

Good suggestions. I will add multiple sections in the home.

a stooped question, i know but i dont spend a lot of time on the internet so yeah, what is the …
portfolio? ^_^`