Blender Generalist (ideally London / UK based) needed for Educational Science Films

Hi,

I’m a science film maker and I’ve been using blender myself on many productions (for the BBC, C4, Discovery etc).
I’m currently making a series of short educational films explaining scientific concepts for a teen audience.

The project has a tight deadline so I know I’m going to need some help. I’m looking for a generalist who can work closely with me to create these films. Skills required include design and modelling, simple animation and compositing.

It’ll all be simple graphical representations rather then detailed photoreal stuff.

Here’s an example of stuff I did from a recent documentary to give an idea of the range of things we might do.

The exact amount of work required isn’t yet clear - probably between 2 and 6 weeks over the next couple of months. So some flexibility would be great. Also I’m London based and whilst most of it can be done remotely, the ability to meet occasionally would be a bonus.

Drop me a line if you’re interested

Thanks,

Nathan

email sent

Private Message sent.

Thanks for the replies and PMs. I’ve found someone London based - but will keep all responses in mind for the future when geography may not be so important!

n