Modeling and rigging 2D assets in 3D [Paid]

Hey everyone,

I am currently working an action rpg that primarily consists of 2d assets, but I am looking to experiment with modeling the assets in 3D and then take pictures from various angles to hopefully speed up production times - as seen in this example:

I am looking for a 3D artist who can model and rig a model like this example, but instead use our pre-existing sprite work as reference. If anyone could create something like this please comment or pm me and we can discuss it further.

Thank you

Hello, I’m interested to see what do you want exactly, contact me at [email protected] and take a look at my low poly demoreel ------->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QBVCX1Fug

Hello TGNate,

I am very interested in your project and would like to help with the sprites.
Please give me some details about how you imagined the collaboration.
You can reach my at [email protected] or by sending me a private message.

Best regards
tha Freak

Hello TGNate,

I am very interested in your project and would like to help with the sprites.
Please give me some details about how you imagined the collaboration.
You can reach my at [email protected] or by sending me a private message.

Best regards
tha Freak

Hello,

Please take a look at what we do:
www.cube-master.com

If you are interested, please give us your offer about all your needs.

Thanks.

Be careful.
I started working for this guy, everything seemed fine at first but as I was sending him progress images of my work and he didn’t reply since one week I was worried not to be paid.
As I was talking about legal proceeding in my latest message he finally replied.
He simply told me he found me offensive, and he didn’t needed me anymore. He argued I should have understood that he had implicitly told me not to start working on this, but he never made it clear at all! He implicitly told me the contrary.
I never got paid for the work I did. :no: