1963 AC Cobra

Hi there,

i would like ot share with you my first serious model. Im learning Blender for couple of months now and decided its time to make something more complicated. Because my love to cars i chose a classic :slight_smile:

What im struggling with is getting control of the details and keeping a smooth mesh. If you please tell me is it important to keep quads in a mesh. Im asking because if i need to add some details in an object, im making loop cuts to have anough control, but it adds edges and verticies in an areas i dont need them making sometimes subdiv acting in a way i dont want. Maybe making subdivide in only desired area is better? I dont know if it makes any sense to you :slight_smile:

Sorry for low-res render, my GTX650Ti 2GB CUDA crashes lately (mem: 1,3GB according to render screen), i dont know if it due to drivers update because it was ok some time ago.

Thank you for any feedback, and sorry for any english mistakes, Polish would be much easier :wink:
stc=1stc=1stc=1

Hi there,

I can’t seem to see the attachments. Please try to upload them again or use some image hosting website like postimage