Waterfall

Hello,
This is my last work. I created this landscape scene with Blender only. I have used volumetric smoke simulation for water and clouds. I would appreciate feedback about this work.

Attachments

On my opinion, waterfall & water looks well, but I wish to see more detail it. As I understood, Waterfall - the main point of composition, so there in not enough quality. That’s about all composition elements also. Give more etention to all details. Nature has a lot of difference. The sky is to dark, the waterfall is to bright. Also grass near camera also dark.On the top of hill create complex forest & change composition (give more spase for sky). Do not use much glare effect & remove lense distortion.

Hello,
Thank You for reply. I changed some things. Lens distortion removed. More details and some camera focus added. Unfortunatelly i dont know how to “detail” waterfall itself. Setting more divisions gives no visible results for me but increases simulation and render times.
Here is HD version. I would be greatful for opinions what and how can be changed here to get more realistic look.

Attachments