Does anyone like Toy Story and Small Soldiers? A spare-time animation parody project

Hello,
My name is Russell
I have been working with blender about 10+ mainly do modelling, love having a passionate project to learn new features of the program.
I am calling out to blender users that share enjoyment in the movies toy story and small soldiers and enjoy a thinking up a good parody. I am currently working on building a 3d model of Chip Hazard, been working with awesome guy helping him replicate the movie box artwork. All this small soldiers fun has planted a desire to work on something more ‘fulfilling’ and bring them to life.
I have LOTS of reference images we can use.
I have spare time here and there i want to work on the project, but would love to have a fellow fan to work with and we could maybe bring something like this into the world :evilgrin:
feel free to email me if your interested in talking about the project, would love to hear from fellow blender users and fans
[email protected]

Attachments

I love the Toy Story films, but then I like all Pixar movies, even the not-so-good-ones but I watch those from a CG technical perspective.

I would like to know more about your project.

You and me both :slight_smile: would love to talk with you here is my email please send me one I would love to fill you in

[email protected]

Attachments

Great serie of tutorials on Game Level Creation in Blender–Part One: The Skybox

Please note, this sub-forum is for getting people to work on your project. It is not for sharing work in progress on that project. You should do that in the relevant Artwork forum.