Request for simple numbers and letters models

I would like to ask if someone is willing to share some finished models similar to the numbers and letters that you can see in the attached picture.

Thank you
Lucrezia:D:)

Attachments

I don’t see a lot of 3-dimensional objects in that picture, do you want textures?

she wants be dimensional numbers and letters.

CTR-A and select add text.

Yes, I know about Text objects, but is it possible to recreate that font style/spacing even in the game engine?
Thank you

Vector Art.

Take the image into Illustrator, gimp, or photoshop. Trace the path with the pen tool. Save as SVG and import into blender.

Something to consider is the fact that the letters are in perspective, so you may need to tweak the path to make it flat and then let blender add perspective.

Or import a font that looks right into blender and use the blender tools:

https://www.blender.org/manual/modeling/texts/introduction.html

Hope this helps.

If I had the assets available to share I would.

Keep trying and I am sure that it will turn out great.

A little reminder here, folks, the threads posted in this forum are not asking for support or feedback. They’re explicitly asking you to do the work. This is not the place to reply with a suggestion on how the OP might accomplish the task on his or her own. You’re welcome to say as much in a PM, but this sub-forum is not the place for that.

Given that this was not really a request for volunteer work, but rather a request for already existing 3D models, would it be possible to move the thread to another forum section so that the discussion can continue?

Thank you.

Sorry. I know I do that a lot. I will use PM in the future.

Thank you for the reminder and direction.

Very Respectfully,
Mac6464