How to remove visible border

Hi guys,

i’ve embedded a mp4 file in a new project, and i want to scale that particular file in this project. However, when i render the file it shows me a border (also in the preview window). I saved the sourcefile with the border checkbox not checked. But i still get that border. Perhaps anyone here can tell me what to do to solve this problem?

thx!

stc=1

(I use a plain white background by using a colorstrip. I use Alpha Over for the transformstrip of that mp4 file)

edit 1: i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶p̶o̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶B̶i̶c̶u̶b̶i̶c̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶o̶r̶m̶s̶t̶r̶i̶p̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶i̶c̶k̶.̶

edit 2: H̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶I̶n̶t̶e̶r̶p̶o̶l̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶:̶ ̶B̶i̶c̶u̶b̶i̶c̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶g̶r̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶r̶ ̶#̶f̶0̶f̶0̶f̶0̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶c̶a̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶r̶a̶g̶m̶e̶n̶t̶.̶ ̶S̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶.̶ ̶

Interpolation: Bicubic did the trick, and also the background is #fff when i checked again, the webbased application to transform the mp4 in gif (ezgif.com/) i use makes the background of that fragment #f0f0f0 :(. Hmmmzz…

i guess the whole problem is due to qualityloss after rendering the projects. I cant find myself a way around it i’m afraid.

Also try turning on the antialiasing in project render settings.

ty, sadly it didn’t help. By change i will try it again. I’m positive the answer lies within lossless saving. keep u posted.