Feature idea: "Expanded History", shows GUI changes, helpful for wrong hotkeys, etc

I think blender should have a History where you can toggle it to show not only your executed actions, but changes you make to the interface. Maybe call it the “expanded history”. When learning this software we sometimes hit the wrong shortcut and the screen changes because we altered it in a way we did not intend. Instead of having to google what happened and then make a post on BlenderArtists, it would be super helpful to say “hey I’ll just pull up the expanded History and see what action I did that messed up my view.” Not only can you undo this action and quickly get back to where you were, but you can understand what you did quickly and better understand Blender even when making mistakes. I feel this would be extremely helpful especially for people learning Blender (which is somewhat notorious for being confusing to beginners). I believe this would strongly help Blender’s success and user base in the long run.

https://rightclickselect.com/p/

thank you i added my suggestion there