Solid Color Shading In Blender Game Engine

I’ve been doing a little bit of experimenting with Blender Game Engine, and I encountered a problem when trying to shade polygons with solid colors. To make the shadeless materials, I simply set the diffuse color and checked the “shadeless” box in the shading section of the materials tab, just as I would in the Blender internal renderer. However, though the materials do appear shadeless when the game engine is running, they have noticeably different colors than the ones I picked.

For reference, here is how the scene should look (Rendered in Blender Internal):

And here is what the scene looks like in the Blender Game Engine:

Using the diffuse color doesn’t seem to work, nor does plugging in the rgb colors directly into the material in the node editor.

I found a sort of workaround method to solve the problem, but it’s not ideal. If you set the material to use an image file texture of the solid color, it shows up correctly, but I would rather not have to use a separate program to make small alterations to the color if I don’t have to.

Please tell me if you know of a solution to this problem from within Blender. I would also appreciate input on how to fix the aliasing issue, but the rough look is starting to grow on me, so that’s not as important.

Attachments

Did you set the GLSL mode or Multitexture mode on the Properties Editor/Render tab/Shading panel?

Well, that cleared up the problem right away. I just needed to set the the shading to GLSL instead of Multitexture. I’m new to using Blender for games, so I still haven’t figured all of the simple things.