Red Dress

This is my second post in BA thread, it is about technical and lighting study i did in past 2 months
Modelled in Blender 2.77 and rendered in Internal Render (love this render engine very much)

stc=1
C&C really appreciated
This one with different lights setup,

stc=1

The Lights setup

Attachments

Awesome! It’s a mixture of photorealistic and drawing really good.

Hey, lovely work mate! Why so many lights?

hi, nice render! I could never get into making characters, it feels like such a high wall to climb to get it as good as you have here. I like the lighting better in the first rander. the second one makes her front leg look less feminine and more like a mans leg. It also makes the hand at her waist look way to big.

Over all nice! and thanks for sharing this, makes me think more about how much lighting can really make a difference =)

hi, nice render! I could never get into making characters, it feels like such a high wall to climb to get it as good as you have here. I like the lighting better in the first rander. the second one makes her front leg look less feminine and more like a mans leg. It also makes the hand at her waist look way to big.

Over all nice! and thanks for sharing this, makes me think more about how much lighting can really make a difference =)

She looks great result, nice for to use light and color/texture.

On the other hand, good job from your creation.

Based on observing on photography, sometimes people do lot of shoot with different lights and combine it to ne picture just to get some lights feature, thanks to blender, i could do some experiment that is not possible with real world light, placing lights in unusual place, just to get experimenting what works