Pomegranate - Cover of Rap Album.

Hello friends!
This will be the cover of the new album Lordencih.
You can hear a song from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PDAmNwUV0Q
This album will be called pomegranate … for logical reasons.

Greetings to all!

Attachments

That is very good. I’d like to add something but no… The fact that is a red spot on a white canvas makes it very attractive. The texture are very good. Really I got nothing to say. It makes a good album cover. Great work.

Wow! Looks great. Good job. Can I see the cover completed? I imagine have some text … :wink:

That’s one well rendered pomegranate!
Could you share your shader setup for the “cells” (I mean the red pieces inside that are edible).

Amazing material setup. How many samples did you use for the final render?

Sexy, didn’t eat that for a while!

My one thing is that the cut pomegranate skin seems too smooth compared to the other one. I’m guess that’s a light issue combined with the bump? who knows, it looks sexy anyways!

Thanks for the comments!

Attachments

Thanks for sharing. Can’t figure out those light paths, gotta study :slight_smile: Cheers!

This is my kind of thing (see my profile pic), the minimalistic approach is simply gorgeous! Can’t see a whole lot to make it even better, but perhaps the white background is a little too harsh.

Beautiful renders, awesome music!!

The pomegranates were nice, but try to add a background image. Then it becomes easier to take interest.

Thank you all!
The white background is an artistic decision. Lordencih has 2 discs with the same composition but with different objects … is a trilogy.

/uploads/default/original/4X/f/b/e/fbec9c2cd0ac643c96b626cdae69710679c6aa55.jpgstc=1

Thanks again

Attachments