Easy Way To Attach Addon?

Well, I wanted to post a little add-on that I put together, for others to check out. But, i just can’t find an easy way to attach it and upload it to Blender Artists. I tried “Github”. But, it turned out to be such a complicated mess, that I just cancelled the account, out of frustration. I just want to post a simple “.py” file, without having to deal with any new accounts, or social media, or any other complications.

Have you tried pasteall.org?

You can post .py files up on there, and then share the link :slight_smile:

http://www.pasteall.org/

This forum should too have attachment options, you may need to put it in a zip container. You can also paste the code from the py file into your post directly using code brackets so it is formatted correctly.

Well, I could just post the script, so that folks folks could copy it into the text editor, to try it. But, how many are willing or experienced enough to go through that trouble. “PasteAll” seems to be the same situation. The Blender Artists site won’t let ma attach a “.py” file.

I remember, one time, I had to post a “.blend” file, that was giving me trouble. Someone pointed me to a site, where I could upload files, for others to download. Then, I simply posted the link. But, I can’t recall what site that was.