Render constantly crashing

Hey guys anyone got a fix for this; I’m been playing with the fluid sim and was getting good results, then when I added some animation and materials the render started crashing, always on certain frames too. Re rendered the simulation many times but getting the same crashing. Has to be a simple answer, Anyone any ideas?

Not enough information…
System specs?
What render engine?
If you’re using Cycles: CPU or GPU rendering?
Rendering to image sequence or to a movie file format?

Crashes on render are mostly caused by Blender running out of memory. Hard to comment on this without knowing anything about your machine, the scene or the render settings.

Its an old machine… 8 gigs of ram, 64 bit, gtx560 I think. I was rendering internal, hoping it would be faster. Image and movie sequence all were stopping on the same frames. In anyways doesn’t matter. Came across a video said if you render ‘full screen’ rather than image editor or new screen, somehow that helps by freeing up some memory. I also took the material off the fluid and its rendering fine. I will test it with the material on it over night and let people know here for future reference. Save you days and nights pulling your hair out trying to figure it out.

EDIT: Yep it rendered out. After a week or so of constantly re rendering the sim (12 hours a go) A simple render trick fixed it.