Adventure Jam 2016 - looking for artists, animators...!

Hey folks! The Adventure Jam 2016 is about to start! It begins on the 6th of May and lasts for two weeks… I’m hoping to find some artists who’d be interested in helping us work on a game called The Lion of Zenda - a thriller about workplace harrassment, coups and cocktail bitters set in the tiny country of Ruritania.

We’re aiming for a low res, low poly art style, with characters looking like…
/uploads/default/original/4X/b/b/c/bbc87b7089914c2712ed617069d55c8787af7989.pngstc=1
We’re building a whole adventure engine in the Unity3d engine and we have a fairly complex puzzle chain built-out. We mainly need modelers who can work on environments, lighting and items complimentary to the characters (low poly, low res textures) and animators who can work with a fairly simple rig (identical to this one: http://www.blenderguru.com/tutorials/introduction-to-rigging/) and produce animations workable in Unity. No lip-synch will be required!

Ruritania needs you! If you’re an modeller, PM me a link to a sample model (a mug or a radio - something simple to show me you understand the brief) - if you’re an animator, please PM me towards a reel of your work!

Let’s make the Lion ROAR!

–Rev

PS: Some similar-spec objects for reference…
Imgur
See Ben Leatherman

Attachments

Sorry, adding this as a reply as VBulletin seems to have a problem with me editing the original post.

A clarification: modelers working on the project will be expected to also provide texture maps for characters - mostly these are pixel art diffuse maps of size 64x64 or 128x128.

All the best,

–Rev