Infiltrator: Wolfe

Hello. This is a model I made after making a low poly character for practice using Blender’s texture painter. The model, with attachments, is 30.5K tris and uses two texture sets, the character being 2K and the attachments being 1K. I wanted to post this here as I try and finish the two three other attachments (these are mostly to break up symmetry and add a couple of variations I could play around with.

As for character background, I decided to name her Wolfe, an infiltrator who specializes herself in the art of data extraction and sabotage. Much of her enigmatic background remains unknown and what is known is classified. Her handlers suspect Wolfe tampering with her files to remove this information, although no evidence can support this theory. The shackles on her wrists serve two functions, they allow her to shape and create objects utilizing her ability as a Weaver. Their secondary function acts as a limiter, severely, although not entirely, reducing the threat of the Weaver becoming a WMD.

Here’s a render

Anyways, onto the model. Let me know what you guys think! I provided a Sketchfab to allow for greater exploration of the model.

Wolfe WIP by Devin Spencer on Sketchfab

Attachments

Here is an update, made her collar, just need to make her arm and leg attachments and the modeling will be done

Wolfe WIP Update by Devin Spencer on Sketchfab

Updated Character, she has the leg attachment modeled and textured. Just need to do the arms and I’m done. I’ve also updated one of the sketchfabs to display the model interactively.
Let me know what you guys think!

Wolfe WIP by Devin Spencer on Sketchfab

Attachments