problem with posting

I have been having problems with this forum for a very long time now.
First off, i want to say I’m aware that new users need their posts to be approved first to prevent spam.
I’m also aware it is done by volunteers and it may take some time for them to approve posts.

but the thing is my posts never do or rarely do, I’m not new ,been here for more than 18 months and my post count is stuck at 3.

I have tried different browsers , different computers and with different ISPs and my posts don’t go through, but since when i post i get notified my post needs to be approved before it shows up i can conclude the problem is not on my end.

I don’t think my account was hacked or was posting spam without my knowledge to be blacklisted for example, and I am sure my post’s quality are average and not some shitposting to increase my post count.
It would be convenient to have a queue list or a list of pending posts to see what got approved or not.

hopefully someone can look into this and tells me what’s up because it is irritating when i take time to write a post that will never show up, and hopefully this thread shows up today and not in like 3 months from now or never.

In what threads have you posted where you’re not seeing your replies appear? It’s pretty rare that a post sits in the moderation queue for longer than 24 hours. That said, it does happen. Have a look in the threads you replied and let me know (here or via PM) if they’re all there.

I didn’t keep track of what threads i posted in , but now i can see some of the posts i made lately this week appeared , thank you for your time.

@burnin - try it now. I’ve stumbled across something like this in the past as well. Not sure what causes it. A new post is made, but the thread won’t advance to the next page where the post actually is. I think I’ve fixed it. Please check and confirm.

Also, in the future, you may want to either make a new thread here or use the Report Post feature rather than tacking on to someone else’s thread.

Yes, it’s OK now.
Thought was OK to post here since it’s same subject and such a general title, keeping it together if someone else stumbles upon the same problem. Next time i’ll just report.

Thanks again.