Airport Modeling Thread

I would like to open a Thread for people that are currently modeling an airport in Blender.
The model will be used inside the Blender Game Engine or other Engines as well.

There is already a few people on the forum talking to each other by messages and emails. However, this is not very convenient as we would like to keep track of the discussion and collect feedback from other Blender users as well.

All in all, this Thread will be a mix of “work in progress”, “guide”, and “request for support”…where should I place such a thing on the forum?

Thank you
NIV

Pick one as a ‘home base’ (say, a thread in the Work in Progress forum). If you need help/support on specific topic for that project, you can create a thread for that in the relevant Support forum. The idea is that most of your content and discussion will happen in the WIP thread… even most support discussion.

Alternatively, you could create a custom group for your project and have all of your discussion there. Forum features are a bit more limited in groups and you’re not likely to get as much “wandering in” traffic, but it’s a convenient way to keep everything organized.

Understood.
Thank you!

Sorry to bother, I’ve opened a “Work in Progress” Thread in the Artwork section.
Nevertheless, now that I see the shape of it, and what it will become, I’m not sure that is the right section…
Maybe it would be better off in the “Game Engine Work in Progress” section. I’ not sure. The modeling process is targeting a Game Engine, but not necessarily the Blender Game Engine…

Also, I have a question: will it be possible to change the order of the Thread posts a posteriori ?

Thread posts are ordered chronologically. I’m not sure that there’s any way to change that in Vbulletin (the forum software we currently use).

If you want to have a thread moved, please report it to the moderation team using the Report Post feature (it’s the triangular icon at the bottom left of each post).

I’ll ask again only if I really need this. Thx

If you want to have a thread moved, please report it to the moderation team using the Report Post feature (it’s the triangular icon at the bottom left of each post).

Will do!