Strange Alien Creatures need to be made volunteer

if Anyone on here want to volunteer to make any of these Creatures for my rpg sci fi trading game do let or help in other ways me know. The Game is a big project. there are Thousands of lines of dialog, 8 party members has many worlds and systems, the game is a a bit like kotor, but its not kotor, there’s no levelling up in the game yet but it will have a level up system.

The Link to the music that I made for the game.

Now I just need the graphics to fit with the music that I created.

FLANS: Jellies that dwell in the Vinus Sewers under the city.

SLOOPS: Planet Besai, land of stinky goo with a sky city above the clouds. Three classes, of sloops, Weak Sloop, throws slime balls, Medium Sloop, And Strong Sloops. Beady red eyes, sharp little teeth, (yellowish fin on head running down spine on the strong muscuar ones), furry green slimy creatures.

GRONKS: Like walking blue balls, Exists on the same planet. Bascially a cute little spiky furry like alien creature with an oversized mouth warning, will bite if provoked.

SNOWHATCH, (unknown) at this time. from another galaxy.

LEONIX: A Cloaking invisible cat. (A bit like the Cheshire Cat in Alice.) I already have the cat’s head, I just need the cat’s body now to be modeled by someone to put the head on it. Classed on Vinus
world as a Tripping Public Nuisance. they exist on Telos.

Fangercrawler = Huge Saber-Toothed Dragon like beast. exists on Telos. Main Mount for Storm (tank party member in game, Apparently it snacks on the cats and other creatures, eats rocks also
skurrybush.

other stuff, not been made yet.

Nc7 Presidium Military Space Ship - 8 decks can walk around interacting with all the crew, 108 on the roster. Ship starts off in game all full of malfunctions, cheeky ai computer to boot…

VOICE ACTING DIALOG

I Need some male voice guys to do Storm Transk’s lines (the commander’s sidekick) or the commander’s.
main game dialogs are also avaliable. The game has a wide range of different colorful characters in it.

I’ve already got one female voice actor doing Loana’s dialog for me at the moment.

I programmed this rpg game in windows script form in order to debug and test out all the
game storylines and dialoging and game settings and values.

But I think it has to go into an engine like Unreal, so are there any volunteer unreal guys
programmers out there ? animator, as don’t know how to animate the models at the moment.

have 1 unrigged mesh that just needs a skin, head has already been skinned.
have also a bastion labs mesh already rigged, just needs the animating.