Distributed international team of blender artists wanted.

Hello Everyone!

I am on a lookout for a pool of blender artists, in order to create a “distributed” team to execute commercial projects - payed work. The guidelines of what we are planning to do are the following:

1. A pool of blender freelances that act as a team, each from his own location/station, communicating and sharing resources through internet.
  2. Ability to work in the person’s own timing and pleasure, no pre-established working hours required.
  3. The most experienced blender artist(s) / capable person(s) would eventually take role as project(s) leader(s).
  4. The team would be a “3D extension” of a newly founded company and at the later stage integrated completely in within the company. (Freelancers become employed, if so desired).
  5. A percentage of the profit is given to the blender foundation.

What is offered:

1. The work is payed.
  2. A certain percentage of the profit from the projects gets distributed to the artists as bonus.
  3. Working contract
  4. The company would cover travel expenses and accommodation for all members to meet once per year in each artist’s city/location to know each other personally, discuss team’s functioning and future plans, international bonding, party & pleasure.

If you wish to be part of this and you think it’s a nice idea, please PM me, including your showreel and your rates and we take it from there. Or if you have further questions, please drop me a message or even better, post a reply to this post and i will answer.

Seb.

What is the youngest age the person can be

I sent you PM

Hello Noua,

It has to be of legal age, depending on the country of origin. For example in Europe is >18.

Hi Sebleri,

is there any Information about you and the Company you mention ?
No Offense here - just to see about what we are talking here.

happy blending

I sent you a PM

Hey.

What kind of projects will you mostly work on?

I too would like to know, what are you all about?
Payed work is just a word, often abused.

Hello Dsimovski.
The company is currently under formation. When done, all information will be published on its website.
To be precise what we are talking about here is a formation of a team of freelancers (blender artists) to work on commercial projects.

Hello Vandorius,

The projects are commercial projects (advertising), so tv commercials, etc.

Hello Burnin,

if you want to know that, submit your reel & we can talk.
s.

Thank you all who replied to our request.

We got messages from some really talented people, with which we are now in private communication with, so we are happy with the turnout.
This thread is to be considered CLOSED as we cannot guarantee we will be able to process future submissions.

Thank you.