Hair particle system issue

Posted about this yesterday, but the thread is nowhere to be found so here we go again.:spin:
[EDIT: Apparently I’m an idiot. Now both posts are online and I can’t delete the first one. Either way, read this one.]

I’m making a low-poly scene in blender with a tower and I want to cover some of the wall with leaves of a climbing plant. I duplicated some of the towers faces, made them a separate object and created a hair particle system, emitting the leaf model I made. It seems to be working, but for some reason a few of the leaves face the opposite direction I want them to. It’s really frustrating because I can’t get rid of them, and changing values in the particles tab didn’t help either.
I’m completely inexperienced when it comes to particle systems in blender so I’m probably already doing a lot of things wrong. Is there some way to fix this, or even do it better?

Attachments

With Particle it is usual hard to say anything without a blend. Wild thought, i will suggest to try an other seed value. But i will investigate more on the particle mesh rotation. Try to simplify the number of particle and play with rotation in object and edit mode. Good luck

Is there some way to upload the blend file here? If not, I’ll upload it to dropbox or google drive and post the link. Let me know which you prefer.