Animated commercial work in progress

Shots from an on going animated commercial project

Attachments

Attachments

Looks promising! :smiley:

Is the commercial about smoking?

Not really… It’s for a product that solves the dry mouth issue. The idea is that in that momento the V.O. says “cotton mouth”…

Perhaps the cotton looks too cloudy???

And thanks for the “promising” part!!!

It looks like cotton, but I thought it was supposed to look like stop-motion smoke made of cotton. :wink:

this is awesome

Very nice.

The bump is quite strong, but that might be suitable for the topic. And there is a visible seam on his shirt below his right arm.

The cloud in front of his mouth reads indeed as smoking or maybe bad smell. I feel that it is difficult to depict something that happens in the mouth outside of the mouth. But of course I don’t know the story board. There is maybe something that resolves it later.

It’s a good point and idea. Perhaps, (if the schedule permits) I’ll give the motion some jiggling to simulate stop motion.

About the cotton/smoke, I think it will be clear with the motion. I mean, that the wool wont be moving as smoke but emerging of his mouth and then steady.

Thanks!

Thanks minoribus.

Yes, I think that the cotton character will be clear once the thing is in motion, as it will behave really as some “material thing” emerging out of his mouth and not as smoke.

Thanks!

sOME CHANGES IN THE “COTTON”

Attachments

Attachments

Attachments

Attachments

Attachments

Attachments

I love the style. :slight_smile: Eager to see more…

Thanks Nacho!!! I’ll keep this posta updated till the final animation!

Last part tooked a lot!

Here some stills of the already post produced thing. It turned into a bit baroque aesthetic. from minimalist to baroque…

Attachments