Issue with FBX export - one mesh not exported

Hi,

my first post here as i just started using blender, I hope someone more experienced will be able to help me.

I have a monk model (based on a free model plus I added a few things like the hood) which also has a bone structure, armature and animation. When I export to FBX, all meshes except the one (the hood) are exported correctly - the hood does not get exported when I have armature selected. without armature, the complete model is exported.

I have no idea what could be causing this, all the meshes seem to have the same settings. The only change is I set the head bone to be the parent of the hood mesh, the parent for the other meshes is object (armature). I am also selecting all the meshes I want to export, of course.

Please let me know if you have any ideas what might be causing this.

I will gladly send the blender model to anyone who would like to take a look at this. Unfortunately I cant seem to be able to attach it here.

Many thanks!

Unfortunately I cant seem to be able to attach it here.
Well just link to it from another file host site !

Are you sure it’s not exported but is not where you expect it to be.
Is it a different object, if so does it have to be ?
Does this object have anything special (constraints, modifiers etc)
Is the object a real mesh
Does the object have some strange scale or rotation applied to it

Without any file we’re all working blind in a dark room using pure guesswork, not best for you getting a solution and much more importantly not best for us wasting our time.