Looking for another modeler for our Steam video game!

Hello all!

My team and I have been working on our project for quite awhile now, and it’s in preparation to go onto Steam’s Greenlight program in the coming months. In order to speed things up a bit, we’re looking for one or two more modelers that can create a few game assets every week for us. Nothing too crazy, but we would need someone who has some time on their hands and is ready to dedicate a portion of that time.

The game is more of a futuristic FPS type, different than most though, so assets like that would be needed. As for pay, if/once the game gets released on Steam, then you, the modeler, would be given a percent of that profit based on the amount of work you put into the game.

We have animators, textures, programmers, level designers and all that good stuff, just looking for a few extra hands to model some extra assets every week to keep the game moving along.

If you have any questions about the game or the work, feel free to email me @ [email protected] and I’d be happy to answer them! Thanks so much for your time, and I hope to hear back from you all soon!

i would love to lend a hand. i intend to go to college for computer designs in the next year and i want to get better and better at it
should i email you or contact you on steam?

I hope Im of help.