Mr&Mrs X (Nudity) updated 11/5

I made this last saturday just for fun and i dont have any idea what to do with him, but here he is anyway:

http://img201.exs.cx/img201/6939/mrx.jpg

http://img97.exs.cx/img97/4757/mrx2.jpg

Any commens are welcome

PLEASE MOVE THIS THREAD TO WIPS

Haha, bizarre! You could for example:

• model finger and toenails for ‘Mr. Softnipples’ :smiley:
  • use him as a test person for MHsss
  • give him clothes

Cool model - I like this style.

kinda reminds me on the “Walace and Gromit”-characters! U could make some funny, short animations … Well, better u make him a pant first. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d hit it. :smiley:

Great work :wink: , does lack nipples and nails though.

great work Poju! why do you hate fingers man? all your models have strange fingers. :slight_smile:

oh gosh change his name please…it’s gonna give me a bad reputation! :stuck_out_tongue:

nice modelling otherwise! :smiley:

Hehe. This one rocks. Place him with sun glasses and beer in the hand at the sea coast between nice chicks.

X… is it you? :smiley: haha

looks like my computer systems lecturer from the second year, i have no respect for a man who hasn’t seen his own penis in 20 years :slight_smile:

For starters could one of u mods move this to wips coz looks like this is going somewhere afterall.

Thanks for comments :smiley:

About hands, my models have same hands, i really should make new ones (this is not first time i say that)

About chick, yep, see below (maybe not so hot)

I might add some details for models, but i “like” them now. Once again plan is to make proper maps for them, but we’ll see.

Anyway here is mr x with mrs:

http://img12.exs.cx/img12/720/mr_mrsx.jpg

…I guess nobody dares to tell you that they are nice ;).

Well, this may be a bit immature of me, but get real man, he would have a bigger penis than that (it pains me to use that term i prefer cock, or dick or big throbbing well I will just stop there ;)) Anyways my point is is taht it would be bigger than that, especailly if he were married. In fact if u wanna know even more it would probably be hanging into the toilet when he sat on it if he is old. No offense but I hope I offense all of yopu in this post :stuck_out_tongue: J/K But onto more mature matters, there is sumin bothering me, I can’t quite put my finger onto it.

What???
Penises come in all shapes and sizes, and it’s not really that unlikely that this fat man has a small wedding tackle.
And what on earth does being married have anything to do with it???

/me wonders (under Haker’s theory) if he got divorced, married again, divorced, and married again if… nevermind… :wink:

Poju – Great looking models btw! Deffently have character.

Ha yeah I was about to edit my post cause i reread it and it didn’t seem to quiet get the message right. But dam, that is nice saying.

Well, this may be a bit immature of me

yeah, well, it acctually seems to be exactely that. :wink:

Crazymopho is absolutely right when he says

Penises come in all shapes and sizes

Further you can’t have any idea of how big it gets when its errected! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:
Or did Poju show you some preview-scetches of a, ohm, “special scene” ? %| :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

However, great job Pojo, they look quite funny!

I am now in fear for my life!!! Yeah they are nice models anyways… It would be nice to see them in an animation, and use softbodies :slight_smile:

rediculous convos by they way… as for the models… i REaLLY like the stye. odd to say it but i kinda think they are cute… just my opinion… but otherwise great jorb!

Those big floppy boobies scare me!!

It would be nice to see them in an animation, and use softbodies

… that would be an explicit movie 8)

I’ve worked with hands and feets today and here is result (sorry for big image)

http://img38.echo.cx/img38/9959/mrmrsx28qn.jpg

hahaha man, that’s really ugly :wink:
superb model mate, really made me laugh. Good to see something different than the standard head :wink:
(the wife does remind me of someone btw… :expressionless: )
But your characters are missing nipples! fix that and make something horrible (read funny) of it :smiley: