heaven at sunset: final

okay…i had it in the focused crtique, but now i guess the work is almost final. comments?

thanx

EDIT: To re-upload the image as the previous link to Yahoo! Geocities is now defunct.

I love the mood. Imo the chair and cup could go. Then it would look like the guitar is enjoying the sunset. :slight_smile:

Nice work :slight_smile: .

this is ausome. how did you do the sky? is it just a texture? i would leave the cup and stool, i like it as is.

—Shamem

ugh… i love it! so much! 4 stars, because the guitar modelling is a little weird to me, but awesome job. awesome mood.

Awesome lighting. Did you use nodes?

I love the floor…and the sky…and the lighting…

Really good piece of Work!

Love the lighting too!

My first thought is, wow!

The only crit I have is that the floor tiles look massive. That’s coming from my own experience and to be honest, the tiles do not detract from the image.
I play guitar and have seen a huge variety of designs, your’s look great.
The composition is wonderful and the image is picture quality.
This should go to the gallery, imo. 5 stars here…

Holy crap! That is truly beautiful ART.

thnk u everyone…i never thought i would get a 4* in the forum!!! anyway, the sky is a texture, and everything else is modelled. i thought of using nodes for post processing, but then i found the GIMP to be an easier solution.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! ( 8¬D ) Nice.

The guitar is a bit odd, but guitars do come in all shapes and sizes, though you rarely get a head with all the machine heads on the same side on an accousitc. Is it based on an actual guitar?

And the stool is clearly to sit on while strumming to the sunset.

Fantastic mood in this image. Lighting is perfect.

BgDM

Hi Anurag, nice lights ! and overall this is a good work. One thing though I think the interior should not be totally dark (you can put some small lights there)

your work is improving, keep it up man

yeah ditto above, great atmosphere about it.

wow! Really beautiful effect there with the lighting and textures there!
Nice work.

Cuby

Ha, It looks amazing man, great work.

Looks really nice nothin to add…

i hate you cause your work is to good for me to bare.

lol- nice work look forward to some more.

Moved to the gallery.

BgDM