hide/Unhide

I working on my first real human model. As I went through the modeling process, I create vertex groups to help me keep things organized (e.g. left hand, right eye, teeth, etc, etc). As I get into the minute details in and around the mouth and head, I find it very easy to hide the vertex groups that I don’t need to fuss with at that moment. However, when I move to a different area, I would like to be able to unhide just one or two groups without revealing everything else that is hidden. Currently, I unhide everything and then start selecting/reselecting groups I want to hide and hiding them. Is it possible to Unhide a single grouping?

Thanks!

I thought that outliner may do this, but it can’t, unfortunatelly.

I belive there isn’t any way, other than unhiding all

Unhide everything. Scroll to the vertex group you next want to work on (in the Links and Materials panel). Click Deselect. In the 3D view, press H to hide the unwanted ones.

A keytroke, a few clicks, another keystroke, and you are back on the road to success.

You know, I really wish I had thought of that given that it was easy. Typical engineering mindset - trying to make it harder than it appears. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks.