A little house that turns

nice
Very nice

Really nice man.
Congrats! =)

nice job welll here is a question how long have you been with blender i mean how many years experience

dono, thanks so much for your hard work… Will enjoy this and learn from it.

Keep blending…Looking good!!!

its supreb post…and the house is beautiful…

Joli travail ! :slight_smile:

Vivement la prochaine création :slight_smile:

the blend of that house was pretty cool "but wow that must have taken ours to make that don’t even try to put that in a game situation unless u use renders only

I am new to Blender. I saw this and was utterly stunned. I know that there is a lot of detailed work involved; each individual brick has its own model, wow, that is some detailed work you put out there.

yup…its a nice one…and simple…

If you use the object→action→settings paradigm, then your operator provides an “execute” method which gets called every time the user changes the settings put up by your “draw” method.

If you use the object→action→settings paradigm, then your operator provides an “execute” method which gets called every time the user changes the settings put up by your “draw” method.

Hello ! Thanks a lot !!! Very happy you like it :slight_smile:

anmisto: i use blender since 5 years. And i discover new features every day again lol. Learning blender is endless !

Aeris: yes a lot of works but with shift+D and scale, it took me only 1 hour for the bricks, it was fine.

MICK.BUDDY: i don’t understand what you tell me. Have you an example ?

Thanks again !

Wow…So Amazing Mate…good job on texturing…it is stunning…

wow, looks sooooooooooooooo realistic
the house must have taken for ever to do cause there’s so much details

Warm Wearing a life perfectly in cold weather is a good choice,Moncler Jackets, they can help you meet your need to live on fashion and keep you warm as well. If you wear stylish jackets in winter,moncler clothing, you can not cancel the stamp with a remarkable personality. This season, you have a choice to choose which brand is perfect in the manufacture of various types of jackets. Moncler jackets are recommended. These jackets offer many different and beautiful colors such as pink,moncler apparel, white, black and blue,moncler winter coats, which offer excellent views of your appearance.

Good model. Congratulations

Superbe petite maison, real-time en plus!

very nice job!
love the detail and lighting. textures are well done, too.

Very nice !
It makes me want to carry on with my little medieval village…

Thank you !

It really looks very realistic, it is photo quality or even better.