Adamant and Bellicose

Very Nice Sir!

Fantastic render, including the planet :wink:

Iā€™m also liking the subtle camera/film/scratch effects, they really add to the image.

Lovely to see this on top row now - in my opinion, well deserved!

Mindblowingly awesome!

Amazing!

also: dat res. O.O

Congratulations on making the Top Row!
Incredible work - right from the concept to the execution.
Represents the absolute best of Blender artworks ever seen here, in my opinion.
Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Impressive work!
Iā€™ve followed the construction process and IĀ“m astonished.

If you make a shot in 16:9 Iā€™ll have a new wallpaper :cool:

Waiting for your next work, sir.

Woo! Thanks, all for your nice comments. =)

@cvlopez: Which part would you prefer in your 16:9 crop? :smiley:

Dan

She has a set pattern: Deny, deny, deny and then admit guilt only when evidence is overwhelming. It is only later that she admits guilt when all the evidence comes out. This is her pattern. ā€œThere was a lot of Houdini stuff going on in there,jordan 11 pas cher,ā€ White Sox manager Robin Ventura said of his pitchers. ā€œTheyā€™d get in trouble and work their way out of it. With the way it was going today, you almost figured Reed was going to do the same thing,new balance chaussures, but it just didnā€™t happen.ā€. Good morning. It came in that thereā€™s just. A definite. The website of a company reflects the image of the organization as people would come to know it as the way they see it on the website. Thus,nike air max requin pas cher, this can either be a good or bad publicity that should be well handled. Web design should never be taken for granted because like your physical business,new balance femme, your website represents your company as a whole. Canucks LW Mason Sidney Crosby White Jersey Raymond, who has only eight goals and eight assists this season, was a surprise healthy scratch for the first time this season. Brodziak set a new career high with 39 points. Botas ugg baratas Even the perfect provide away australia wide, relaxing from sheepskin Ugg boots,nike air max 90 pas cher, currently everywhere you go,jordan 13 pas cher, When they talk approximately femaleā€™s shoes, especially Ugg boots, you can use a kind of Finder Willies designed for dirty,jeremy scott panda pas cher, sunlit, as well as waterresistant shoes for the reason that Australians very absolutely love enjoying the warmth by the use of summer with an allpurpose couple of can easily boots, not females boot styles. Otherwise nonetheless, then start looking not any out of the park in comparison with womens hiking footwear into the society. Botas ugg online Ugg boot are finding basically elected enjoying a boots design and style thing,isabel marant, though fantastic Ugg boot will not be low priced, which means that there are numerous clients interested in ways of choose lowcost Uggs. Unfortunately Charlie has gone off the deep end. The drugs are not the cause,jordan 28 pas cher, he has a serious psychological problem . It will not be enough for him to get clean and sober,www.terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, he needs long term help. Itā€™ll never replace Strangers on a Train, but at least Snakes on a Plane has us thinking about cinematic slither. So today,nike blazer pas cher, we offer films that feature threatening serpents both the poisonous and huggy kinds. Though the way it works out,jeremy scott wings 2.0 flames pas cher, the movies themselves mostly end up being the cheesy kind. compliance FTP hosting service comes with 128bit transfer encryption. Digital files are transferred in the encrypted form. There is also another computation symmetric or secret latchkey encryption, which encrypt files and upload them in the server with a unique passkey. ???: Comparable sales Interim Prime Minister Mario Monti appetizers and desserts. Safe choices which in turns Iā€™m buying loafers and oxfords.

0_0 yous space ships are insane! :o

great work, very nice

truly a fantastic picture, i love the compositing!

So very nice! Iā€™m drawn to the coloring choice in that it looks like the cover of a pulp science softback novel one might find at a used book store. Pushing our imaginations with the backstory was a really nice touch too - I canā€™t make anything worthwhile without knowing where it came from and where itā€™s going. Totally smooth! Props for the top too!

really special spaceship designs i like. To me it was a little difficult to sort everything apart. In the beginning I was seeing one big space-station insted of 2 individual ships and one ā€œfule-shipā€. In the beginning I thought the fule-ship would be attached right at the bottom of the nearer space-ship, not in the middle of both, where the pipes (?) go.

Of course this wouldnā€™t happen, if it would be animated or in a version for 3 glasses (I would really like to watch). Maybe some (unrealstic) fog or depth of field could help seperating the individual objects in this ā€œ2D-Versionā€ ?

Of course critique on a very high level, as this would probably happen on a real photo as well.

Thanks, everyone for your continued interest in this! This is bigger than I ever thought possible. =)

@Weltnabel: You are right about the unrealistic docking port. Technically, itā€™s probably not exactly a fuel depot as probably a resupply depot, instead. :o

Dan

JDanielsā€¦ freakinā€™ awesome.

After a giant amount of work and a giant thread, now you present us with this gigantic piece of art. Plus a very well written story behind the image.

Itā€™s like some sort of sci-fi christmas!

Better than thisā€¦ only animated. (will you?)

Amazing!

JDaniels- another great ship design from you. Love it. Saw this image today and thought of you: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191accgnmnevzjpg/original.jpg - I think your ships blow most of these away. :slight_smile:

Fā€™n sick, dude thatā€™s owesome!!!

@3dementia: Wow. Thanks! I think most of those ships are pretty cool. Thatā€™s a really great thing to say about my work. Thanks so much. =)

@Utopia: Oof. The render time would be atrocious! =D But I suppose I could look into itā€¦

@hanzo: Thanks, bro! Glad you like it. =)

Dan

Excellent work manā€¦