an almost ruined house

What a beautiful house!

Thank you, so much.
This was mostly a texture exercise of a Blender newbie, I really enjoyed making it. Blender is a superb texturing instrument. I keep trying to learn BI renderer though. Coming from cad or sketch-up style modelers, the making of an old house was my choice. So, I may agree with some fellows here, its not something original or special, I really prefer to read some ideas about how to make it better, ideas behind the BI renderer, reflections, nodes etc. Being on the banner, it makes this impossible? lol. Thanks again, sorry for my english.:slight_smile:

…this is very nice…and I mean it …for I looked long and hard…such good details…so… sorry…but…especially in the 2nd and 3rd renders…you can see that wall just continues behind the upper bay windows…mostly the shadows of the window lattice that give it away…beautiful…really…

Thanks frank the smith, yes, walls almost behind windows. I had some difficulties with reflections, not convincing, so did this. I should model curtains etc, I had in mind a low poly model, so did this. Every window should have its own ‘life’.

great post :smiley:

good job on the banner!

Thanks for your nice comments, time for a new project now. To see this on the banner, it was too much for me. Thanks again.