Another Free Mesh - Dragon Head

Just found it today through the blendernation article.
Really good model BgDM. Very clean and the uvmap is great.
Had to play a little bit around with it and painted some textures on it.
(BTW: Nodes are really fun to play with :slight_smile: )

Thanks a lot for sharing this one.

Here is a quick result:

http://kidzbox.de/download/dragonscenekl.jpg

Greets
Linny

very nice!

Thats U.
Just having an interest to all ur activitives of ur mind as such a human who is so honest and well hearted person. I am an Indian, Hindu, and in Hindu there is a way to obey others, that might u know ā€œPronamā€, ā€œNamashkarā€, if u know hindi u know people of india says ā€œNamasteā€ to others as to obey with humble and with broad mind. To god they pray by holding their both hands together. So i say U Pronam and Namaskar to ur such a good work and ur skill to distribute ur masterpice work to others. Its a great power that u have. This is not a simple thing to do. This is too tough to distribute efforts to others without any reason. But if u want to leave to creat more things, all will feel an empty in this world.
Yes, we all Love Uā€¦BgDM

with regards

marlopax

Please sent mail [email protected]
and tell what u do and where r u fromā€¦ Thanks

WONDERFUL modeling, BgDM, thank you very much for the file!
And thanks for the superb UV Mapping tutorial, I learned a lot of things from it!

BgDM, however did you come up with this light setup? Itā€™s amazing/crazy! I love the model. Iā€™m rendering your blend, itā€™s taking a LONG time. I have yet to check out the settingsā€¦

Linny: Nice job there.

panzi: TY!

marlopax: Your welcome.

criss: Glad I could help. Thatā€™s what I am here for.

Saxofoner: LOL! Yeah, it is a crazy light set up. Not the best though and it does take a long time to render. But the results are worth it, imo.

And, as I stated in the thread at Blender Nation, any of my blend files are freely available. Just ask and you shall receive. And on second thought, I should just compile a huge list and post them here. Give me a bit and Iā€™ll get something done.

BgDM

I really thought I already knew a substantial amount of info about Blender. :)Could you please explain to me what these lines are and why on earth do they have a different color? Thanks in advance.:smiley:

Attachments

That are seams (Alt+E). On those lines the mesh will be cut open when you unwrap it. :wink:

3Dabbler: They are indeed where the seams are marked on the mesh for the UV layout calculation, as panzi stated above.

Glad everyone is using this one to some degree. THanks for looking.

BgDM

hi,
i had an unfinished model with a head not very nice but with a cool(i think) body. i have try to put my body with this nice head.
show by your self if you like
it could be cool to make a site where peoples give a work not finished
and everybody could make a part of the job a repost it to wait that another take it in its turn, but maybe it already exist?, you maybe know one ?

so i upload image and mesh if you want to play with like me
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room40/1141581/volaille10.blend
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room40/1141581/screen1.jpg
http://www.filelodge.com/files/room40/1141581/screen2.jpg
body designed by V.Morer and modeled by Valefor

Thanx a lot for your dragon head! Iā€™ll use it to practice texturing :slight_smile:

yo due how do you make soft bodies like that. i use makehuman to make human models but i dont know how to make other animal or dragon modelsā€¦ could you give some advice? thanks dude

Hereā€™s some advice, make your own thread instead of bumping a thread as old as this one.

Thanks.

could you make a model body im making a movie and id like to use this thanks

Burn the necromancers at the stake!

Last post on 30-Aug-06 brought up on 07-May-09, to be later revived again on 28-Nov-09. Use the search button with caution. Always look under the posts for the time stamp on the left. You could always edit your post as fast as you can to hilariously read:

Oh look, a really old thread.