Ave Espelita | Animation Demo Reel 2012-2013

More information about the lowpoly non minecraft characters would be nice.
other than that and some feet sliding and hands poking through stuff, its Great.

That was awesome!
The minecraft AC3 was especially well done. Great job man!

It’s quite good body action animation, but lacking in expression, character, and emotion. No acting at all. The hands are mostly static, and do not contribute to the animations, and of course there is no facial expression to be seen either.

Good action game character animation, though. I am still unsure whether the first couple animations are hand animated or not? If indeed hand animated, I would like to see some acting animation from you next time, and take it to the next level.

Very professional and quality animation indeed.

Thank you for the great animation and characters but I have one short comment about one detail of the second character.

I know that a person with a hood look more stylish and mysterious but if you take a look to the special forces you never see any troops wearing hoods so as the second character because it will just disturb your view especially during the movement. That’s why the cops are using protective mask but the eyes must be completely opened (sure protected against fragments with the special glasses or helm) to provide maximum view during the firing and movement.

Have you tried to play in paint ball (airsoft/hardball) with dressed hood? Try to do this…

Did Blur give you permission to use their “Song 2”?

best animations i have ever seen in blender !

animiation looks awesome especialy love climbing sequence at 0:07

Филипины радуют.
великолепно.

Perfect man perfect .

Pretty good animation. Is it all made by hand or there is some motion capture too?

Top stuff!

I’ve been waiting so long to see a contemporary Assassin…

Nice work,

:smiley:

Wow, this is some of the smoothest animation I’ve ever seen.
Great work

jaw droppingly awesome. Spectacular work. I am also curious about the rig and if mocap data was used. Impressive nonetheless.

Wow, I love the animation style! It’s so awesome how it looks simple yet detailed at the same time! Teach me your ways!! haha

One of the best animation in blender ive ever seen. Great Job

Drool! It’ll take me years to be able to do something like that - provided I’ll EVER be able to… Great job!

Truly amazing,
Everything from the models to the animation appears to be flawless in my eyes (although i’m far from good)
I am especially intrigued by the style of the first character (low poly assassin)? how were you able to achieve this?

Only thing i would like to see after watching that, is tutorial about that first guy :stuck_out_tongue: or at least some more information? some shots of the mesh would be wonderful :slight_smile: please? :smiley: