AXLE: a sidescroller (4/14/12)

@RossBlenderArt, @SolarLune Thanks for the support! It’ll take a while, but the plan is to finish it.

Update: Just a couple new WIP tunes I’m writing for the game’s soundtrack.

@RossBlenderArt, @SolarLune Thanks for the support! It’ll take a while, but the plan is to finish it.

Update: Just a couple new WIP tunes I’m writing for the game’s soundtrack.

Here’s a new music track, Minigame. It’ll probably be for a special stage or something. Everything’s WIP, so feel free to comment or criticize (especially since I haven’t gotten any comments yet on my soundcloud :o).

Other than that, not much to report. Right now I’m making the code for Axle more flexible and modular, so it can adapt to more environments. Nothing really to show for now.

Here’s a new music track, Minigame. It’ll probably be for a special stage or something. Everything’s WIP, so feel free to comment or criticize (especially since I haven’t gotten any comments yet on my soundcloud :o).

Other than that, not much to report. Right now I’m making the code for Axle more flexible and modular, so it can adapt to more environments. Nothing really to show for now.

I made a tiny remix/variational track. Just felt like it. :slight_smile:
I hope you don’t mind.

@AniCator haha, no, I don’t mind. I’m glad you felt it was worth remixing—it’s quite interesting to listen to other people’s interpretations :smiley: You made it sound rather Sonic-esque. Good job :slight_smile: