Batgirl Statue l Kfir Merlaub Art

@Toka, yes Blender is definitely an amazing open option with virtually limitless capability :slight_smile:

I so very much agree. It’s become my favorite 3D app. I’ve mainly been focused on the animation side recently but these posts are inspiring me to properly get into exploring the sculpting side more when I get time.
Anyway amazing work. There is quite a bit of slick polished looking work out there on the 3d forums. But for me these both also have a real personality and inner vibrance which is much less common to see.

Thanks Toka! appreciate your words! More to come soon :slight_smile:

definelly I like how you draw all the potential to the GSGL to show your models, definelly the good of GSGL is the quick feedback and fast results on lighting, definelly is a option that it is worth trying.

This is fantastic. Great work.

Steve S

What more can I say? She is just gorgeous.

Wow excellent work, as your others!
May i ask how much time roughly this one took you, more than forty hours?

Thanks!
This one actually took me about 9 days… Conan about 7. I also make sure to work with the presentation in mind. I set up music , lights and camera animation very early on.
I aim at making full figures for about a week’s time.

Very nice work. I just wondering how high achievement you, kfir, could reach if you will use Zbrush. I hope you will use it. :yes:

Excellent pose !! very good work

This is absolutely brilliant!

Thanx!
@bnzs, I used Zbrush a lot on the studio *every day) I worked for up until the end of this year in Germany until it was closed… Now looking for the next step, and updating the portfolio. Using Blender and not Zbrush has nothing to do with wanting to prove anything about how open source rocks so to speak ( though I am an enthusiast :wink: ) . Its all about what works better with my artistic needs. And as for now I find that Blender works better for me. each have advantages and disatvantages for sure. I thought of combining the two at some point, but I find it much smoother to use only Blender for now.

kfir
It is good that you have already had the experience of using Zbrush, and you know (I hope) - from what exactly you refuse.

@bnzs, For me its like acrylics and oil for painting… its a personal preference.

Blender is a treat when it comes to focusing on your work, A lot can be done conceptually while not requiring so much effort that it would annoy or distract from the main goal.

This is really awesome. I feel like it would look really cool if it were rendered with a toon shader – to kind of mimic the comic-book genre that she comes out of.

…I feel like total crap now…

Phenomenal! I can’t believe you did this in just 9 days. You’re quite an amazing sculptor :smiley:

Thanks guys!
Once I would feel that I have found my workflow in a complete way and my portfolio will showcase enough works for my business freelancing efforts (enough to attract production studios as clients), I would love to get into making a thorough tutorial or program DVD or book (or whatever that is more effective in education and training) for sharing the entire process, methods, ideas, tips, tricks and more…
I guess I just need to be discovered… :slight_smile:
Your support would definitely help me getting there! So thank you!

Oh, I hope you find enough clients to make a tutorial on DVD, specially for beginners like me :smiley:
And if it costs something, no problem. I think books can`t be so effective like a movie tutorial.

She looks very hot.