Betty Von Notty

Really good!

Sooooo sweet

Your work here is very beautiful. The hair could stand to be shinier but otherwise she’s good to go!

It’s very well made but… I do feel it is a little creepy.

What a pair of… good renders!

Wow!!! that is awesome… I suppose in my case because I have been building some some female models of late in blender… Yah… someone made mention of the hair line not being right… If I’m not mistaken that Betty Page look is actually a sort set of bangs that hange down in front… not really a hair line… but I’m not sure if that is what you intended… anyway… this just looks totaly Awesone! It inspires me to get off my duff and do a better job on my models…

This is really, really great! Very nice job.

The ears are great and I think the hair is pretty fantastic!

Oh my goodness! One of the best artwork I ever seen.

Beautyful work, five stars!
The hair strands are a little thick for me but its still top row.

Great Job !

Very nice work Lucas! I like it.

Only feedback I have is that the flower in her hair, you could experiment mixing a translucent shader, with the defuse/texture to get that effect of a bit of light going through individual parts, and where they stack up they become more red, darker.

Maybe it is already, the solid/ramp background could make the effect less visible.

You can scroll down to the flower in andrews tutorial to see what I mean.

http://www.blenderguru.com/videos/how-to-make-cherry-blossom-flowers/

Absolutely amazing work.

Well done! Interesting is it some workaround to remove ugly splotches where lossy hair blends with background? Sasquatch for Lightwave has same problem.

Imo even if you are close to the drawing on the contours,the face of your model is a bit too inflated/blubber,the drawing is so sharp that a more skinny look could be better(don’t take it wrong,it’s a really great work,I’m a bit a perfectionist:))

Did you sculpt her first?

I’ve seen people who look less realistic, great work :smiley:

Can i see the boobies ?

I have a hard time deciding what looks best; the finished rendered image or that wireframe :smiley: :wink:

Specifically, she looks like a combination of Betty Page and Dita Von Teese (and her name would imply as much).