Blender Guru Competition: Scifi

Delete this post. My updated entry is on 13th page

Nice modeling and scene setup you should texture the buildings

Real Nice :smiley: but, you still have time, you can add more detail, add some smoke to the comet strikes, give the water some normal/bumbmap, etc. :yes:

Just finished my entry “God’s Project”. I made this 99% in blender (only used cgtextures.com to grab some photos). There is some breakdown about this project in my blog http://niittymaa.com/blog/breakdown/breakdown-gods-project/

But enough words, here is my image and wish me a good luck :slight_smile:

I love it, Great Job :smiley:

Very good detail niitty!

Here is my entry. I was inspired by the classic Silver Age sci fi comics, particularly Adam Strange. The character is original. I went through a TON of names before I landed on Jack Galaxy :slight_smile:
All in Blender, with textures in GIMP

Thank you for the comment and suggestion, I’ll try that soon.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will try add more detail, add some smoke to the comet strikes, give the water some normal:yes::smiley:

Nice texture, modelling and compositing

Best entry so far imo. Great modeling and story telling. :slight_smile:

My latest update, This ship is about threequarters done, and I a messing with a bit of atmospheric lighting.

I must agree, this is my favourite.

Still bashing away, most of the texture is done on the main vessel, still to do the textures on the riderships, and the shuttle, then move on to Pellstation itself, and then the planet Downbelow. Having great fun but no idea if I will finish in time.:spin:

Work in progress…

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=48207
i know it looks a lot like Snake Eyes…
thats where I got the inspiration from cuz I was running low of inspirations cuz inspirations are hard to come by for me these days…
:confused:

Looks good, but try to remeber that this isnt a WIP thread :slight_smile: Purpose of this thread is to post your finished piece…Open up a WIP thread (im sure you do already) and update there!! You will get critique etc then :slight_smile:

thankyou I will!

I second that. My favorite so far! :slight_smile:

Nice one! I like the anamorphic flare:cool::D…

My favorite so far! Love the composition!