Brooklyn Interior

Great scene!

PIMP!
I do a lot of interior arch viz rendering for my job, using 3dsmax and IRAY, and I have to admit i’m impressed!
I follow blender a lot in the back of my mind because I think it’s so cool that a free software can do so much.
Definitely nice to see the blender renderer cranking out such lush lighting.

My only crit would be that it’s lacking a little something to push it past pimp and into absolutely real territory.
I think it’s something about the edges. My eye just catches so many perfectly clean lines in the image that it tells me its cg.
I’m not sure the exact source but something to be more irregular about the images to make them look a bit more natural.

its very nice looking good i am interested in plants would you send me the link to me…and one more thing the pots are not exactly realistic looks like you didn’t give any concrete or plastic textures

Very realistic Bravo !

The pictures took from 3:30 to 4:30 render time on a single Titan X (which I thought would preform a bit better) for 4000 samples (except of top view which took 2000 samples)

i’m confusing about render time :

it is in minute or Hours. 3hr: 30 or 3mn: 30 scs

Troll much ? laughing out loud [ spelled to meet minimum length requirements ]

Best blender archviz so far! Keep up a good work!

Very nice renders!. I really like the DOF on the one with the books

99 % Photorealistic

wow…just wondering when i could do as gorgeous as yours.

Just a beautiful image!

How do you create your pillows? Do you use Blender?
I baught this secene for learning but i cant figure out how you create this awesome pillows.

Beautifully detailed and executed. I just wish that there was something to see outside that window, and that the interior colors were therefore not so white and nearly blown-out. (There just aren’t that many places in Brooklyn where you enjoy an unobstructed view of the sky . . .)

That tutorial would be very interesting.
Special congratulations for the beautiful light especially. Did you say tutorial?

realistic looking work. very very beautiful

I’m impressed! excellent!

This is really amazing work. It looks very real! Well done.

“Really good work. Greenery is looking very realistic. Lightning is cool. Looking forward to more such kind of works from you”

Amazing work. I like the fluffy rug!

great work! looks realistic to me.

So beautiful and inspiring work! :slight_smile: