Camaro SS 1969

The physics seem really odd . . . the car should be going much faster it seems, the wheels are almost still and it starts drifting.

It’s hard to see how it behaves, looks bad at first sight, a checker tex on the floor would help, or wireframe.

hi,

for the rigging ive changed than video ive you see when ive rigged, the test drift are maked by this tutorial:

so i dont know why is not real, because it’s exacly the seem than this tutorial and ive see it’s real moving suspenssion, you have better idea?

and for the road, that you advise me to moin monotonicity

thank for suggest

hi, all

work update, ive finish materail of all car and envorinement.

-better physic contraint
-adding better glare
-material into interior car finish
-modeling finish
-lighting finish
-improve render time optimization

here 500 samples in HD
render time 1min31 than before 2min38

next step:

-make animation
-finish rigging interior car
-test physic
-adding shake camera
-animating camera

Hi, ive finish bake all physic and smoke but im can not make very impressive smoke because blender not work gpu smoke…, so ive reduce quality to have medium quality, and actually render time 45min per frame and with gpu it’s 7min…, fuck blender contraint gpu smoke, no addon exist?

next work, finish animating interior and add character with little animation second part of scene.

otherwise the render test:

thank

Is the car paint too reflective? or is that just me. It also seems the reflections might not match the environment 100%?

yes it’s not the same environement map but it’s same tons color, but im think make an render of hri environement scene to put in mirrorball for reflective, im dont think ti’s too reflective, but im can look that.

thank

little update test, better smoke and work on optimization scene, render time 10min for 200 samples at 1600x900 and before for the same 45min :slight_smile:

Impressive kengi !

Just a detail I noticed : Les plaques à l’arrière, elles ont l’air plates, on dirait un autocollant, sur le post #24.(the plates look like a sticker on #24.)

Hi Delic,

hi, oui c’est une texture, car cela demanderait vraiment trop de polygone il y en a déjà beaucoup, et j’ai débuter le rendu donc je vais pas revenir dessus la^, en tout cas merci du soutient, rate the project if you like, thank :slight_smile:

looks like video game scene. doesn’t look realistic. Makes me remember Need For Speed ProStreet

hi, im like the render me ahah, it’s just the render ive think for this project style semi real, and yes need for speed it’s style like this but why not make an game in futur :slight_smile:

thank a lot for comments, im update when ive finish the render, im at the 70 frame of 400, need wait, but im think make an part of animation with no post production than other blender, because in futur im put frame into after effect to reduce better noise and improve correction color and others :slight_smile:

just im search addon to support gpu smoke do you dont know if it’s exist on community, thank otherwise.

preview soon :slight_smile:

hi, everyone new update of a 1 month work, all scene rendered post processing finished, im publish here little preview of interior scene.

it’s tha fianl work of an long time, 4 rendered scene

the next step make improve sky and make sound by my friend dj Syskey.

gear speed
road car
view interrior
and speedometter view

total frame more than 800 frames for more than 1month rendering, cost render 4000$

sample per frame: 450
blender 2.73
render time per frame
1hour

it’s format dropbox but you can see or download video.

thank you

hi,

video montage finish im publish here preview with no sound:

thank all

hi, guys

the movie is finish with sound, and you can see the work final here:

good look:

Blender 2.73 - 2015

Credit

Ken Marais - http://www.kengi-3d.com
Dj Syskey - http://www.syskeymusic.com

engine render used cycle and post production by Blender only