Cathedral

Generally it’s very good. The lines and surfaces are a little too perfect to look completely real, but I assume you’re aware of that already and have plans to deal with it.

The only thing that really stuck out to my eye was the statue in the wall niche. I think some more detailing there would help the scene. Also, the arch below the statue appears to have a slight kink near its peak, on the side facing the camera.

This fixes my main problem that I could see with the previous render.

The directly previous render had clipping in the colours of the window, probably due to the contract enhancements in the compositor.

Actually I think the render before the compositor felt like the light was more natural.

Composition wise. Have you tried adjusting the camera so that the window which is fully shown is vertical rather than squewed to the left? as that seems to be the main focus of the scene at the moment.

The brighter render with the guy in the ladder also works for me too but in completely different ways. I feel that that your modeling efforts are much better displayed in that one.

If keeping the later one. I’d be tempted to darken the room with the camera further to really frame the scene and to force the viewer to look into the annex

Very pretty! Where did you get inspiration for this design?