Challenge #596 (21/11/14) Entries CLOSED

The Mystery Light.
Cycles render 500 samples and first time I used Ivy Gen.
And it’s also a mystery that I could build things like this in Blender.

Crop circles

Pure quicky entry after trashing a previous different scene as the result was not good to my eyes. Gimp used for slight color correction and image size down.

Here is my entery.
It is a pure entry with some minor post processing in Gimp.

Hey Scooby!

That one house you drive by everyday…

Pure entry, I’ve really been wanting to do a house in blender but I’ve never had the time. Amazing what you can do on a sleepless night.
Thanks!

Attachments

Dang Rachel! I wish I had your house for my scene instead of that simple box I put together.
Awesome stuff!
Makes me think of that Tom Waits song, What’s He Building in There?

sonnysee, I almost made the mystery machine too! hehe. I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren’t for those meddling kids. :mad:
(edit) @rachel: nice house!

Thanks for that laugh! I needed it. I almost called the piece ‘Those Meddling Kids!’

I kept checking the forum once the theme was announced expecting the Mystery Machine to show up before I had a chance to finish my entry. I’m only surprised that I got mine done in time. :slight_smile:
Lot’s of great renders so far this week.

I’ve always loved watching Scooby Doo, I’m glad you got to do the Mystery Machine, I’m a fan. Good style too.
It’s a little weird for me because there seems to be a lot of buildings/architecture. Er. I had that idea first I’m sure, I just didn’t finish it sooner. lol

I love Rachel’s house. It’s not on a hill, but it’s mysterious never the less. Great clouds :slight_smile: