Dino Crisis 4(x) works is in Progress

[rant] Jack, it you’re going to be negative, at least have something to omplain about. Tell him what he can improve on, ie the walking animation. I don’t see any of your projects… [/rant]

@Paifa, if you are posting a blend, may I suggest bGame? It’s for Blender games and it’s quite easy to use. :slight_smile:

RossBlenderArt Thanks for the encouragement. ( I’m laifa not Paifa ) !.I think Jack is right my project must be improved. I know Jack Sparme is a pro. it was a studio developer in k2 llc ( before closing studio ) he knows what he says!.

[rant]Mr. Sper-- I mean, Sparme, you are Cancer. Greetings, someone better than you.[/rant]

@ laifa: Work on it. Your Project looks better than many others here. It will improve as you work on it, technically and artistically. (I suggest, for Example, blending the Materials with Vertex Colors in Order to get some Ambient Occlusion Shades here and there.)

EDIT:
Matter has been in Development for quite a lil’ Time now, officially, and thus it is known. That’s all, I’d say.

thank you @C.A.ligari!. regarding blending of the Materials you have to know I dont even use the 2d filter yet . when I use it it will make the difference.

I do not think using 2D filter will change something !.

I change my mind :1-1. and more …!

I change my mind good luck!.

Oh yeah! amazing game i played the first and second both. great memory. i watch the third on youtube and it seems very ugly, nothing with the previous. this one looks great, it remind me the second one. keep UP :smiley:

looks ok but what about adding shadows and making the main player character less stiff not trying to be rude just putting my thoughts out there.

Hi Laifa,
ur game progress looks pretty neat so far, i liked the texture work and the enviroument feeling,its still a wip so it still needs some little tweaks but in general it looks pretty kool man and u should never listen to people who discourage u coz u defenetly need to keep on,u got potential!
thats all i have to say,listen to people who have good things to tell u not the negative crits :smiley:
i hope this helps
take care

Im not trying to be negative to you in anyway what so ever. I just was saying maybe put shadows and loosen up the main character a bit. other then that it looks fine. I no i need to work on the way i type things out, didn’t mean to be be negative or rude in any way i wouldn’t that anyways. I say keep going on it, and its not like i should talk or anything im just a noob when i comes to blender ive lost track of how many help threads ive posted on the forums for various things so ya im the last one who should be criticing other peoples work. So anyways keep going at it otherwise it looks good. I just was mentioning some things you could add if you wanted. Sorry ill put more thought on how i word things from now on. :slight_smile:

hi Mrn, i wasnt refferring to u in anytime, just to clear things out,i havent even read all the posts of this thread,i was just trying to motivate him to keep it up,please dont take it personal i didnt even see ur comment…thx

oh… ok lol xD

Thanks for the encouragement. the project is in progress there are several thing to improve as shadows, 2d filter ,character action and more !.
@Jack_Sparme I’m glad that you change your mind!.

Im not trying to be negative to you in anyway what so ever. i was just trying to motivate you , pushing you so far!.

This game looks amazing so far. Keep it up, man!

:cool::cool::cool:

a short suspense movie done in the game engine ( blender 2.59 ) :

graphics look very good, but you should revise your animations.
how did you make the voices? did you speak them yourself/let someone speak it for you or did you get them from the internet?

but again, the graphics are really nice!

Yup, graphics are nice, but I could not sit through 12 minutes of this. 12 mins is waaaaaaaaay to long to put across the point across. To me it felt like a ‘family guy’ build up. Constantly building up, building up, building up, then not much.

Love the graphics though.