Dino Crisis x-Demo Download Link

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/173/5/d/dino_crisis_4_by_laifafares-d7nh3iq.gif

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/173/5/d/dino_crisis_4_by_laifafares-d7nh3iq.gif

we need a mac dowload.

a mac dowload.

This is pretty freaking awesome project. The output isn’t necessarily much gameplay-wise yet but I can tell you sure have already put together much of the things you need for the game and you haven’t started with the easiest either.

I know you’ve probably done levels mainly for testing purposes but if you can, please make a small demo level where you try to get the Dino Crisis / Survival Horror atmosphere together. Think of the lighting, views and add some built environment as well. Walk. Pick up items. Open doors. Make people wait for the dino attack in horror.

Keep the project going and PM me if you need some specific advice. I love the Dino Crisis series (and other forms of survival horror) and know my way around the BGE.

EDIT: This project doesn’t need a mac download. Mac users need PC for gaming.

Wow, you’ve done a lot of work here. It’s come on a lot since I last saw it.

I like the zoomed out views of the jungle best, with the blue mist it looks very realistic. Once you start getting close in you lose some of that.

Anyway, I’m sure you know what you want from the game, just keep doing it. :slight_smile:

Good luck! I’ll keep watching the project.

The levels actually remind me a lot of the N64 Turok game rather than Dino Crisis. Daylight although beautiful just isn’t right for horror IMO :stuck_out_tongue:

@Kheetor [/B]i’m not sure yet about the mac version.

you can change the luminosity with the MOUSE WHEEL UP and MOUSE WHEEL DOWN. they will be night levels and horror in the coming demo.thanks again for the feedback :slight_smile:

great, they will be horror in the nigh!.:evilgrin:

yes they will be frightening horror like this one:

The last time I tried the game it was too heavy for my gpu,
Have you done LOD etc?
Dynamic loading and unloading using doors /paths?

I will grab the latest file tonight.

ugh! Turok was one of those games which gave me motion sickness. It’s something to do with the camera movement as you walk in some first person shooters. STALKER also did it until I got the no camera sway patch.

that’s something to be careful of in FPS games. Best to get some people to test the game if you have any camera sway effects.

https://vimeo.com/99958233

Hey laifa how’s the progress? Just asking since it’s been almost 2 weeks :slight_smile:

We don’t need a video necessarily but your levels do look awesome. What are you working on ATM?

i’m on vacation right now,when i return i will complete the next demo.:slight_smile:

Linux dowload :slight_smile: Please

What a 'tard, where is the game at?

sorry for the late, i must restart the game project from the beginning with the new blender.

surgemcgee: With all do respect (which I believe is none, due to your behavior on this forum) I ask you to shut your mouth. If you have something to say, say it nicely, like your parents/guardian told you when you were a kid. You need to act a LOT better on this website. Here, we’re supposed to treat every one like people, not like dogs, or slaves.
Laifa: WOW. This game is really great! Do you know when you’ll release the demo? The graphics are epic.