Female Character WIP - Feedback Please!

Where is that?

I was only joking, apologies for the confusion. :spin:

Ohhh, I thought you were suggesting a way to solve the shader problem. Gotcha. Floating eyebrows are just too cool to get rid of anyways.

Anson, try raising the transparency bounces under render panel>>Light Paths>>Transparency>>Max

I get the feeling there was a better fix for this but maybe I’m dreaming. This should work though, for the black hair transparency issue. The idea behind this, is that there aren’t enough bounces for all those layers of hair.

Wow, that just solved three of my problems at once. Thank you!! I remember fiddling with that trying to lower render time.

No prob! Yeah you can tend to lose your fast render time shortcuts one-by-one when doing photorealistic characters

Anson, one more thing…

Perhaps adjust the detail of the hair line. You might need to either make the strand’s roots smaller on her head or play around with a little lighter color close to the hair roots on the forehead. See example:

I think you had a lot of feedback concerning the eventual stuff to be enhanced.
For me, it’s just super impressive. One of the most realistic head I’ve seen made in blender.

I just spot that the hairs on between the chick and the hear looks a bit male.

Sincirly awesome

:slight_smile: hair needs more bend in it I think you see that also maybe try a few different angles? ^^

Raising the transparency bounces solves this as well! But thank you for noticing.

Cool, yeah that does look much better.

how did you get the freckles sir?