Fire Flower

Absolutly lovely!

Beautiful!

I can understand why this was chosen as the splash. It is eye-catching and really makes you question what youā€™re seeing. ā€œIs it real or is it CG?ā€

somebody in this thread stated that the glare effect was done using mixed gradients and alpha mapped textures or somethingā€¦what about the particles flying around the flowers.Is that done in blender or some other tool.As for the picture ,it is unbelievable.keep it up!!:slight_smile:

I smelled the rosesā€¦and now i donā€™t have nose hairs. :-] Grate work!

Hey, I found this deko picture on amazon which looks suspiciously like this. I am wondering, was this done with Your permission or is there a copyright infringement happening? http://www.amazon.de/Modell-Nr-gerahmt-auf-Holzrahmen-Ausf%C3%BChrung-Bilderrahmen/dp/B003URF8G6/ref=sr_1_72?ie=UTF8&qid=1364722192&sr=8-72

That is pretty amazing and close to something I have been needing.

i would love to see a tutorial for this :smiley:

nice Fire Flower

Love itā€¦ I am constantly amazed with blender and its users. Great work my friend.

This is simply amazing!
Once again reminds me how much room for improvement thereā€™s still left for me. :wink:

Ouch, I got burnt looking at it. Very interesting and appealling effects.

I guess I misunderstood the HINT FAQ 1/10ā€¦ geez Iā€™ve been doing this for yearsā€¦
At one time I posted an image that included this on the splash screen, because I thought it was one of the more fancier/well rendered blender splashs.
Good work!

Beautiful!

Very well done

Very well done

Is there a tutorial for this somewhere?

I like it. I think I know how you did this because Iā€™ve done something similar in 2D (photoshop).

Tastes great! Less filling! Keep up the good work!

Very, very nice. Very creative, and amazing skills!

Iā€™m really impressed with the simple beauty of it, Iā€™ll need to try something like this myself.