GreebleFx: Non-Destructive Greeble Tool

Plans for custom objects?
Nice tool.

1 Like

GreebleFX is now 25% off on Blender Market! Discount ends August 25.

Currently, GreebleFX does not support Blender 2.82 or later.
Also, Custom greeble objects are still waiting to be updated.

The add-on itself is a good one, but Iā€™m reasonably unhappy with the update supportā€¦ :thinking:

postscript
Sorry, I just looked at what you posted once again and saw that you reported the same symptoms I was experiencing.

Hey, what error is popping up?

I tested it on Blender 2.83 & works fine on my endā€¦

No errorsā€¦ But I remember that the shape of the resulting Greeble was not raised correctly under Blender 2.83.
In Blender 2.80 to 2.81, the result was as shown in the image, which explains the specification of the add-on.

I havenā€™t received any report by email that the add-on has been updated, but I will install the latest add-on and try to verify it again in the future.

I downloaded GreebleFX_v1 (latest version) from Blender Market and tried to run the add-on on Blender 2.83.5, but it doesnā€™t work as shown in the movie.
I havenā€™t seen any errors, but as you can see, the bar operations donā€™t work well.

I remember that the same behavior occurred at the time of Blender 2.82 as far as I remember.

Please fix it as soon as possible. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Okay I see the issue now, let me update it & I will send out updates once itā€™s ready.
Thanks for the bug report!

1 Like