Internal Render ArchitecturalHero

…Still Staring

Add some reflection to the vases and a blurry reflection to the hard wood floor. Also there something weird about that pillar to the center left. It looks like it’s a ghost pillar or something. Also the chief thing that makes renders seem non realistic to me is the fact that things look too clean and perfect. Adding wear and use indicators makes it seem like people actually lived there and used it. Chips in the tiles[might just want to extrude them] or maybe smudged/blurry reflections. Having the floors look like a mirror seems just a tad perfect. Foot prints might help. Just trying to help btw.

Good Lord! I thought it was a real photograph!
If this is the sort of stuff we can get out of Blender, then I’m going to be freaking addicted! Okay then, it’s Blender instructional vid for me all the live long day!

Outside that translusent post, the rest of the image is impressive. Id give it 8.4/10 (that post in my opinion ruins the reality of the image)

i forgot to ask
did you use a plug-in?

Awesome.

Only since you asked–the right hand column seems to cut into the table next to it. Might well be intentional. Only mention it since you asked for crit.

Looks like a place I would like to be in. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for all your wonderful comments ,i m glad that you liked it .

@blenderrenegade - sure i,ll teach you, what is it that you want to learn about (lighting)?

@Hobo joe- i deliberately made the post translucent and shifted it back to create a surreal effect allowing you to see the whole room behind it .

@Mach1273- :wink: thanks ,glad to make you experience the surreal effects ,eyecandy

@abellabel -i did about 4% post processing the rest was done buy lux ,i only touched up some artifacts and than just adjusted the colour a little bit ,no this isnt the final resolution the origional is in hd format at a higher resolution i, just resized it so i could upload it faster.
sure mate i,m much obliged and honored to upload it to lux render gallery once i the client releases his project around october.

@alienkid10 -lol you want to make this as your desktop background ,i,ll send a higher resolution image to you soon.

@cekuhnen- yes it took four days to render that is Lux render has an amazing feature which allows you to pause your rendering process and resume it later on , so i rendered this image over a period of four days ,periodically rendering the image everyday for about 1 hour .
Cekuhnen id love to see what youve rendered in lux render have you finished ?,or when you finish i,d love to see the jewelry

@physcotron - sorry :o internal>>interior got it mixed up

@Paulj ;):evilgrin:

@krayon 10/5:eek::yes:

@ionee- what plugin? :eyebrowlift2:

@everyone thanks for your constructive criticism ,i,ll post more renders around November chao

Wicked awesome. This is the kind of work that I’m interested in going into. What exactly is your job title? Also, what degrees are required to enter this job field? Thanks. AMAZING work.

sick rendering!

build a portfolio and start shopping it around to local firms. learn about architecture and architectural vocabulary if you dont already. you need to know what what is, as well as possible solutions because much of the time the stuff they give you is incomplete which gives you the chance to fill it in a little. in large part youre working for yourself, but once you make a good impression on a couple bigger firms, chances are theyll keep coming back to you for work.

Dude there is no “constructive criticism” its friggin aweasome We’re all looking at it dumbfound. Atleast i am…:stuck_out_tongue:

@pkt always keep in mind for what purpose an image has been created for. arch- vis is usually done for new construction projections so one wouldn’t add wear and tear to it. imagine trying to sell a new project to your clients and you give them renders with chipped tiles etc.

great work by the way

beautiful stuff! 4*

reminds me of dillards lol. i love the lighting and reflections.

you know stuff like v-ray and indigo

The only thing that i dont really like is tha material for the curtain pillar near the front on the left hand side.

That’s utterly unbelievable… I’ve seen a lot of interior renders, and so far, this is my favorite. I just want to walk into the room and just hang around in there for a bit!!!

Anyway, I was wondering if you could help me out a bit with getting started with interior renders. Should I get Lux? Is Yafray or Blender Internal enough? How do you get the realism? Textures or materials? If you don’t want to help, that’s fine… Maybe just a shove in the right direction? You can post on here or PM me, whatever’s easier for you.

here’s some crits…

it sucks… its really fugly…

only joking… lol, I’d like to stay there!

The good image~
i want to buy ~ hehe~

Wow. I diddnt even know this was possible! Exellent!

ehh i wouldnt say amazing but it is good