Juggernaut

excellent work, maybe I use as next desktop hehe :slight_smile:

I found it an astounding piece of craftmanship at first sight. Now, after viewing the timelapse (btw, thanks for sharing), I feel confirmed in my opinion: awesome.

This is so beautiful, breathtaking…
I couldn’t even do half as good, haha but yet again i cannot draw to save my life.

whoah, I watched until the hand, and I was amazed at your technique, I never thought to do hands that way, I’ve been bumbling through it, and following tutorials on blendercookie. It’s a really unique way to model anf gives me insight on my own. Thank you!

One of my all time best characters brought to 3D! This is an awesome screen lapse and process.

Such a cool image. Juggernaut is awesome!

Awesome work!
Thanks for sharing the time lapse!

5*

Amazing!! truly amazing!! I wish I was that good with blender!! I love the speed up vid. Though even with the super fast speed its still a hour long. How long in total did it take you to make the whole thing?

thankyou!

for all the process I took 1 month in the spare time. :slight_smile: so maybe 20 hours :wink:

Fantastic video, I’m about 2/3 through it (watching on my second monitor at work ;P)
It’s interesting seeing your workflow. Also, it’s very cool seeing some of your retopo-on-the-fly methodology. I have one question though, at the 30min mark when you’re creating the seam down the middle of the helm, what addon/tool are you using to bevel the selected edges? I’ve been using a roundabout, extrude/slide/merge method which is ridiculous if I can get my hands on what you’re using.

Thanks for any direction you can give. Great job.

nice post ,share with my friend

septic cleaning

nice post
septic cleaning

http://www.infoocean.info/avatar3.jpgIt’s not the tools, it’s the artist that makes the differences.

Hi all.
here my latest personal work done for a competition.
Earn up to 2% per Day or up to 60% per Month! No sponsoring Requirements
You Can Start with Just $10 and Turn It into a Fortune! With our Pay-It-Forward System You Get “$10 Free Money” to Get You Started at No Cost!
JSS-TRIPLER TO THE RESCUE!
All Similar Programs (Usually Called Revenue-Share Programs, Doublers, Cyclers, Autosurfs, or HYIPs) Slow Down, Stall, and Disappear. This Happened to “The $10 Wonder.” Fortunately, JSS-Tripler is Indefinitely Sustainable!
Enrich Yourself by Joining the JSS-Tripler Money Stampede!
http://www.tinyurl.com/moneyfortune

I use the bevel :smiley: is an addon you can find now in trunk and in Bat3a builds on graphicall :slight_smile:

i almost watched the entire video, i am speechless. That was tremendous speed, quality and talent.
Bravo!!

I´ve learned a few tricks here, thanks for sharing, specially the timelapse is very nice to see

To see a couple rings, to give you help

great work and really enjoyed your video. Thanks man.

WOW. Not only top work on a technical point of view, but also the design of the character is excellent.